93 new appointments as Queen’s Counsel were announced on Wednesday 14 January 2015.
The full list of appointments, a press release relating to the announcement, the Selection Panel’s Report on the 2014-15 competition and documents setting out how the QC Selection Panel went about its task can be found below.
- QCA Press Release
- List of appointments (in alphabetical order)
- Report of the QC Selection Panel for England and Wales 2014-15
- How the Panel approached its task
- Panel approach to competencies
- Queen’s Counsel Statistics from 1995 to present
The Silk Ceremony was held on Monday 16 February 2015.
The last date for applicants to submit a complaint about the 2014-15 competition has now passed (16 March 2015).
QCA surveyed applicants in the 2014-15 competition to obtain their views about some aspects of the appointment process. A report of the results is here.
If you require further information please contact the Chief Executive of the Secretariat Russell Wallman or other QCA Secretariat staff on 0207 831 0020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.